Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Please help! My camera is not working!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Chads's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2000
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Hello, I dont know much about your camera but I think the problem might be that your eye is not properly placed on the view finder. I had the same problem and it was that my eye was to close to the glass. Try moving your eye back a bit and see of that works. If it dosn't, well good luck, I tryed!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rollemfilm's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2000
    Posts
    437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You may have a diopter shutter. Check your camera
    by the viewfinder and see if there is a knob
    or switch...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Miiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Hi. I bought a Bell & Howell Director Series Filmosonic XL camera and I'm getting no picture in the viewfinder. I can see some light around the edges of the frame but other than that, it's black. When I put batteries in it, it tested fine and all the electric controls work and I can hear the motor running ok. Please help me figure this out. Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •